Service And Warranty
Climate Right Air Warranty
ClimateRight products (“ClimateRight”) are warranted by ClimateRight LLC, the manufacturer, and the distributor of ClimateRight portable air conditioning and heating products and air purification products to be free from defective workmanship and materials. ClimateRight portable air conditioners, heaters, and air purifiers are warrantied to the original owner only, against manufacturer defects under normal use and service. This Warranty is not transferable and applies only to original purchases and original purchase dates. After the expiration of the Warranty term, the owner is responsible for all costs associated with repair or troubleshooting.
- CR2500ACH - one (1) year
- CR5000ACH - one (1) year
- CR10000ACH - one (1) year
- CR12000SACH - Seven (7) years on compressor and Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user.
ITEMS NOT COVERED IN THE WARRANTY:
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches and dents
- Normal wear and tear on parts or replacement parts designed to be replaced, such as filters and hoses
- Optional accessories, attachments, and appearance items
- Products lost in shipment or theft
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized reseller
WHAT WILL CAUSE A VOID OF WARRANTY?
Although ClimateRight products are versatile and can be used in many non-permanent applications, they cannot be expected to operate and maintain its intended quality when used in extreme or unreasonable circumstances and applications. If any of the following apply the warranty will be voided regardless of the purchase date:
- Climate Right products that have been altered or customized
- Climate Right products that have damage or failure due to improper maintenance. Please refer to the maintenance instructions provided in the owner’s manual
- The use of ClimateRight products in commercial settings or in settings not specifically recommended on our official company website
- Products that have been modified to perform outside of specifications without the prior written permission of ClimateRight, LLC
- Products that have had their serial numbers removed, defaced, or been invalidated
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE:
All warranty claims must be submitted in writing or received and confirmed by email from an authorized ClimateRight representative. You can also submit your claim via the web form below. If ClimateRight LLC, at its sole discretion, deems your Warranty claim valid, a prepaid shipping label will be sent to the address provided for return of the climate right unit for inspection and repair or replacement. In good faith, we will send you out a replacement unit before receiving the defective unit back. If, during inspection, the unit has been found to be defect free or has been modified in any way to cause a defect, the customer will be charged for the replacement unit plus shipping and handling fees and no refund will be issued for the initial purchase. If the unit has been found to be defective the original purchase price will be refunded.
Please note: Any damage caused by improper packaging of the return unit to the authorized service center will void the warranty.